Getting A Product Bar Code

barcode label printing

If you want to sell your products in retail stores, you’ll need a bar code. The bar code is called a UPC (Universal Product Code). You can obtain a UPC from the Uniform Code Council. You will need to become a member of the Uniform code Council and the fee is dependent on the number … Read more


Enjoy this? Please spread the word :)